01 May How to get from Antalya Airport to Kundu
Antalya is one of the most prominent holiday destinations in Turkey. A home to luxurious waterfronts adorned by magnificent hotels, it serves as a passage to the southern Mediterranean region of the country.
The city has a fairly large population, the largest on the Mediterranean coast and the fifth highest in Turkey, with more than 1 million residents in the metropolitan area. It is a great place for vacations just as it was for farming; its agricultural produce covers 65% of the province’s demand for fresh fruit and vegetable.
Kundu is one of the microdistricts situated in the Greater Antalya region. A municipality and district governorate, Kundu is situated in Aksu, A district close to the major expressway that connects Antalya to Mersin.
A distance of 15 kilometers (10 miles), average travel time from Antalya Airport to the Kundu area is about 30 minutes. There are bus, minivan, and car shuttle options, giving you the opportunity to choose a package that best suits your budget and schedule.
You will save money and time in patronizing our shuttle service. We offer flexibility in price and travel arrangements while making sure you have a comfortable journey.
Life in Kundu, Antalya
Kundu is a destination with infrastructure and facilities that appeal to tourists with a wide spectrum of needs. Enjoy a more natural-feeling holiday in Kundu visiting beaches with the picturesque water views, and enjoying the splendor of its sophisticated hotels and restaurants.
Here, you’ll find an interesting society that finely blends a modern people into a less urban setting, as the area depends majorly on agriculture and tourism. Kundu has plenty visitor attractions including parks, nightclubs, and markets with stores that sell a wide array of commodities.
The district of Kundu has a rather rural setting, being a miniature area in a district where the total population is less than 70 percent. Its relatively less congestion creates a laid back atmosphere that’s ideal for private holiday seekers and family vacations.
What can I do in Kundu?
Kundu as a second-level municipality has a social and economic life that’s integrated into Antalya. Some of its attractions are actually major highlights in Antalya, e.g. the Hadrian’s Gate. And the Kundu Bazaar is a “must visit” for people who have shopping included on their to-do list. For entertainment and nicer views, you can visit the Antalium Premium Mall which is just a couple of kilometers away from Aska Lara Resort & Spa.
The area also hosts plenty outdoor activities and sports. On Kemeragzi Mah Tesisler in Aksu is situated the Aksu Dolphinarium. The place hosts a dolphin and sea lion show. Sit back and watch friendly dolphins and seals entertain you with amazing stunts.
When can I Visit Kundu, Antalya?
Kundu has a hot dry summer with temperatures that can go above 35 degrees. Winter in this area is not severe, but mild and rainy. Kundu has a very tourist-friendly weather as the days are sunny for most of the year. It is an ideal destination in all seasons, as there are important spots to visit and plenty activities that include winter outdoor sports.
With our Mercedes Benz V-Class and Sprinter shuttle options, we ensure that transportation from SAW to Ataşehir will be the least of your worries. Our fleet offers the
- Mercedes Benz Vito has a capacity for 6 to 8 commuters and up to 10 bags. it is comfortable and spacious and offer fares from 45 Euros.
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter can transport up to 14 passengers and has a capacity for 15 bags. This is an option with more space for a larger group of commuters both in the airport and city, and prices start from 60 Euros.
Why should I Choose fat taxi?
There are several transportation providers to and from the airport, so now you can ask the ultimate question: why choose fat taxi?
- We offer the lowest rates for commuting passengers to all destinations in Istanbul. fat taxi charges per ride and not per head, as in the case of other airport shuttle providers. Toll fees are also included in the fare, and you will NEVER be charged credit card fees! And you get up to 10% discount on return trips.
- Fast and secure online booking allows you to book appointments from any web enabled device without hassles. Using our “Book and Go” tool, you can make your reservation within a couple of minutes!
- 24 hour service via various channels is part of what we offer. Our staff possess long experience in private transportation and they will give satisfactory answers to all your questions. We have car reservation lines for English, Turkish, and Arabic speaking passengers.
- Free value added services such as Wi-Fi, baby booster seats, and bottled water for all passengers are some of the perks you get while riding with fat taxi.
With fat taxi at your “beck and call” there is no better Istanbul airport shuttle service. We keep to our promise to consistently deliver the best transportation services to tourists and locals alike. Do visit our website and make your reservation today. It always pays to ride with us!