01 May How to get from Antalya Airport to Belek
The Antalya Airport (AYT) is located on the Anatolia southwest coast of Turkey. One of the busiest international airports in the European space, it handles an average of 18 million passengers yearly.
Located northeast of Antalya, the airport is 13 km (8.1 mi) away from the city center. It is a major destination during the European summer leisure season due to its location at the country’s Mediterranean coast.
AYT is one of the most important airports in Antalya and the facility accommodates three terminals, where two are international terminals, and one is domestic. The airport was built with a lot of consideration to the millions of summer tourists who tread the airport every year.
Also located on the Mediterranean coast (southern side) is the town Belek. It is home to splendid beaches, entertainment, and the highest number of luxury hotels and accommodation services in Turkey.
The town is also known for its thermal baths, archaeological sites, blue flag beach parks, and a dolphinarium. Belek creates an atmosphere for people with varying social standards and tastes to enjoy the holiday.
Taking the route via Aksu, Yokaricokayatak and Eminceler which is the fastest, Antalya Airport (AYT) to Belek is 32 km, and we offer airport shuttle services at affordable and flexible prices.
Life in Belek, Antalya
Belek is a major tourist town in Antalya, having benefitted significantly from Turkey’s Ministry of Tourism. There are natural wonders to see in Belek, and one of them is the Kurşunlu Waterfalls. The falls include a hidden place at the back, which also serves as an attraction.
Belek is an ancient town with history that dates back millennia. It still preserves relics and archaeological sites from the time of Roman and Greek domination. Here, you will find the 2000+ year-old Aspendos amphitheatre, which in present day can still hold 20,000 people in open-air traditional ballet and opera festivals.
Belek’s natural landscape had seen it develop into a town that’s important to Turkey’s overall tourism plans, especially with its recent golf competitions’ hosting; it is now no less popular to the Algarve for golf tourists.
The facilities of Belek’s beaches including showers, changing rooms, toilets, and parking area are of the highest standards of cleanliness. The sea water is believed to have healing properties. You may treat yourself to some medicinal baths in the resorts’ spas. The waters are believed to be mineral-rich, and are sourced from seven different springs.
When Can I Visit Belek?
Summer records the highest number of visitors in Belek but the town has sunshine for most of the year, so you’re guaranteed of warm weather for the most of the year, and a tourist-friendly weather whenever you choose to visit. Tourists who have the intention of sunbathing and lounging on the beach will enjoy the warmest weather when they visit in July and August, with temperatures reaching 34° C. Autumn is just less warm to summer, but still hit 21° C in average daily temperature. Spring is ideal for people who want a mix of good weather and cool temperature.
Flowers and vegetations starts to blossom in spring, and the town is refreshed as the warmth of the sun melt the snows. It is a perfect time to tour the region and other neighborhoods.
With our Mercedes Benz V-Class and Sprinter shuttle options, we ensure that transportation from SAW to Ataşehir will be the least of your worries. Our fleet offers the
- Mercedes Benz Vito has a capacity for 6 to 8 commuters and up to 10 bags. it is comfortable and spacious and offer fares from 45 Euros.
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter can transport up to 14 passengers and has a capacity for 15 bags. This is an option with more space for a larger group of commuters both in the airport and city, and prices start from 60 Euros.
Why should I Choose fat taxi?
There are several transportation providers to and from the airport, so now you can ask the ultimate question: why choose fat taxi?
- We offer the lowest rates for commuting passengers to all destinations in Istanbul. fat taxi charges per ride and not per head, as in the case of other airport shuttle providers. Toll fees are also included in the fare, and you will NEVER be charged credit card fees! And you get up to 10% discount on return trips.
- Fast and secure online booking allows you to book appointments from any web enabled device without hassles. Using our “Book and Go” tool, you can make your reservation within a couple of minutes!
- 24 hour service via various channels is part of what we offer. Our staff possess long experience in private transportation and they will give satisfactory answers to all your questions. We have car reservation lines for English, Turkish, and Arabic speaking passengers.
- Free value added services such as Wi-Fi, baby booster seats, and bottled water for all passengers are some of the perks you get while riding with fat taxi.
With fat taxi at your “beck and call” there is no better Istanbul airport shuttle service. We keep to our promise to consistently deliver the best transportation services to tourists and locals alike. Do visit our website and make your reservation today. It always pays to ride with us!